The Jack in Navy Plaid
When it comes down to it, we think the perfect shirt is one that you don’t have to think twice about. No matter the occasion, the season, or the job description, The Jack’s classic good looks, sturdy build quality and tailored silhouette are welcome just about everywhere. This new iteration of our signature shirt features 100% organic cotton blended with linen for a serious boost in both durability and breathability. We’ve finished off this handsome Navy Plaid variation with all of the essential touches that have made The Jack a mainstay of our roster (like rugged double-needle felled construction) and given it a thorough wash for a soft, lived in feel on the very first wear. Jack of all trades, master of every darn one.
Linen fibers are about 30% stronger than cotton and offer up some other handy advantages like excellent breathability and moisture wicking, but it can be a little rough to the touch. So we’ve blended it with our 100% organic cotton and gave it a garment wash for a buttery smooth texture that feels great against your skin and won’t break down when the going gets tough. Breezy enough for a sweltering summer, versatile enough to layer when the cold weather rolls in, The Jack can do it all.
- 4-oz. 62% linen, 38% organic cotton.
- Garment washed for a soft hand feel.
- Features our signature Jack button-down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Natural buttons.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.