The Conrad Shirt in Black Indigo Slub Stripe
The latest addition to our roster of camp collar shirting, The Conrad distinguishes itself with dual rounded chest pockets, a shorter length for untucked wear, and a ton of vintage-inspired character. This time around, we’ve refreshed the design in a featherweight organic cotton and applied a unique black indigo dye that’ll yield killer fades as the years stack up. Built with balmy evenings and beachside cocktails in mind, this one stays in our heavy rotation all summer long.
Ringing in at just 3.5-oz, this 100% organic cotton is specifically loomed for peak summer wear, offering breathability and a soft, natural hand. But what makes this iteration of The Conrad truly special is the black indigo dye that will develop one-of-a-kind character with every season of wear. Sturdy double-needle construction and lock-stitched buttons round out the package, ensuring The Conrad will be ready for your summer adventures decades down the line.
- 3.5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Made with black indigo that will fade over time.
- Washed for a soft hand feel.
- Camp collar (no collar stand) meant to be worn open.
- Clean front placket.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Two rounded chest pockets.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Charcoal buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.