The Chore Pant in Tobacco Boss Duck
All of the features that made The Chore Pant a classic—reinforced knees, handy pen slots, and easy-entry slash pockets—return in our rugged, Responsible Boss Duck blend. With a washed finish and just a touch of stretch, this edition of The Chore Pant will feel well worn even before you’ve had a chance to put it through the gauntlet it was built to withstand.
This custom-milled canvas has a little bit of everything in it. Hemp is easy on the environment and tough as nails, but it can be a touch rough on the skin, so we blended it with soft recycled polyester and organic cotton for extra comfort. A touch of stretch ensures you won’t have to worry about rips or tears when there’s a job to be done, while a light stone wash gives The Chore Pant a well-worn feel from day one.
- 12-oz. 54% hemp, 30% recycled polyester, 14% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
- Custom developed specially for Taylor Stitch.
- Light stone wash for broken in feel.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Signature double-knee reinforced construction.
- Pen sleeve on both front panels.
- Custom YKK buttons.
- Button fly closure.
- Double-needle construction throughout.
- 34" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.