The Carson Jacket in Dark Navy Fleece
Short of turning rough weather off with a switch, The Carson Jacket is about as good as it gets. Being reversible, you can sport The Carson’s high-pile fleece finish on dry days, and turn it inside out when storms roll in for a cozy interior with a quilted outer. We’ve outfitted The Carson’s classic silhouette with a host of functional features, like a handy interior pocket, ribbing at the collar and cuffs for better insulation, and a pair of hand warmer pockets to keep those mitts toasty.
This substantial, high-pile fleece boasts hydrophobic qualities, so it’ll hang on to less than 1% of any moisture, and even when it is wet, it’ll retain its insulating properties far better than wool or cotton. While The Carson’s reversible design favors practical utility, we’ve minded every detail, finishing it with handsome ribbed accents and a YKK two-way separating zipper to last a lifetime.
- Fully reversible jacket with quilted lining.
- 12-oz. 40% acrylic, 40% polyester, 20% recycled polyester.
- 1.5-oz. 100% recycled nylon lining.
- 100% recycled poly fill.
- Rib featured on cuff and inside collar stand.
- Stand collar.
- Reversible, two-way separating YKK zipper.
- Two lower patch pockets.
- Internal pocket at chest height.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.