The Apres Short in Indigo Stripe
Our Après Short is a longstanding summer staple around here, but this time around we’re upping the ante with a breezy organic cotton/linen blend and a striking striped for added visual wallop. With four handy pockets, a functional button fly, and our signature SF map print pocketing, they stand a solid leg above most casual shorts, and they’ll only get softer with each season of wear.
This lightweight iteration of our easygoing Après Short is loomed from a soft and sturdy organic cotton/linen blend and finished with a garment dye and wash for a soft, vintage hand from the first wear. Outfitted with a tin tipped drawcord and our signature map print pocketing, there's a ton of visual nuance packed into just six inches of Après, and they’ll pick up even more character after a few bouts with the wilds.
- 6-oz. 55% linen, 45% organic cotton.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton, custom SF map print pocketing.
- Garmented washed for a soft hand feel.
- Two front slash front pockets.
- Two back patch button-through pockets.
- Elastic waistband.
- Matching drawcord with tin tips.
- Dark horn buttons.
- Button fly.
- 6” inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 5'10", wearing a Medium.