The Après Pant in Natural Sashiko
Getting the best of both worlds is what our signature Après Pant is all about. With the cozy comfort of your favorite sweats, the dashing good looks of a trusty set of chinos, and all the hard wearing functionality you’ve come to expect from our expert craftsmen, The Après Pant is built to bring you from the couch, to the trail, to that last minute lunch date all without missing a step. This dimensional Natural Sashiko iteration has been given a heavy garment wash for a broken-in feel right out of the box.
“Sashiko'' refers to an ancient Japanese stitch pattern that was originally used to bolster and beautify the workwear of old. While the traditional stitch adds some amazing texture on its own, we decided to up the ante by using three distinct yarn colors for even more visual appeal that will only get better with each wash and wear. Finished with signature features like a functional four pocket design, elasticated drawcord waist, and a whole lot of classy comfort.
- Medium rise, tailored fit that tapers to an elasticated leg opening.
- 30" inseam.
- 8-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Beautiful sashiko slub texture.
- Washed for a worn in feel.
- Lightly washed to bring out the amazing texture.
- Two front slash front pockets.
- Two back patch button-through pockets.
- Custom SF map print pocketing, made with 100% organic cotton.
- Elastic waistband with drawcord.
- Elastic cuff at hem.
- Natural buttons.
- Button fly.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.