Lined Long Haul Jacket in Olive Waxed Canvas - 44/XL
A super handy lined and waxed jacket for the colder months in a 'lightly worn' Condition - Retails New at €245
From the Website:
The Waxed Long Haul is a Taylor Stitch staple: a hard-wearing, weather-resistant everyday jacket in a timeless cut. This time around, we’ve given that classic formula a not-so-subtle upgrade with a cozy blanket lining and a beeswaxed finish courtesy of the industry legends at Halley Stevensons. Next time a big storm breaks, you won’t have to leave your favorite jacket at home—this Long Haul can take it.
This 9-oz organic cotton canvas has been weatherproofed the old-fashioned way—with beeswax—giving it a fighting chance against the elements as well as a striking look and texture that will develop unique character as the wax works itself into the fibers. We’ve gone a step further and bolstered it with a 13-oz blanket liner that’s soft, cozy, and adds a nice amount of heft without slowing you down. Signature details like custom copper Taylor Stitch hardware and zigzag reinforcement stitching round out what promises to become your go-to jacket when it ships out this winter.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton Beeswaxed Canvas.
- Custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- 13-oz. 60% wool, 40% nylon blanket lining.
- 7-oz. 100% Organic cotton corduroy on collar and inside cuffs.
- Acetate sleeve lining with recycled poly fill. Allows you to easily slide in and out of your jacket.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two large interior pockets with snap closure.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom Taylor Stitch copper doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Interior natural leather patch.
- Spot clean as necessary.