Jack in Roped Indigo
Sure, you can't go wrong with something understated and classic—like Taylor Stitch's line of Everyday Oxfords—but sometimes it feels good to make a statement. Enter The Jack in Roped Indigo, a brand new spin on their signature button down that packs some show-stopping looks and bold texture into a familiar silhouette. Go on, treat yourself; even strong, silent types deserve to be the center of attention once in a while.
A timeless, tailored cut. Meticulous construction. Classic, no-nonsense design. These elements have secured The Jack a spot among our most popular shirting options, and today this well-loved silhouette gets an update with a brand new Roped Indigo colorway. This midweight, 100% organic cotton features an eye-catching woven texture that looks and feels absolutely amazing. We've even given it a garment wash to achieve a lived-in texture; now all that's left is to test its limits.
- 6.5-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Garment washed for a soft lived in feel.
- Signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Natural buttons.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.