The Western Shirt in Indigo Stripe
The contemporary construction and vintage styling of our signature Western Shirt has proven to be quite the capable canvas over the years with its distinctive flair and saddle-ready durability, and this Indigo Stripe iteration is no exception. Picture perfect details like genuine YKK western snaps, slanted chest pockets, and an antique brass concho top button set our tip of the hat to cowboy culture a step above the rest. Built from a burly blend of linen and organic cotton and stone washed for a lived-in look and feel, this one is sure to turn a few heads at your local watering hole.
By combining tough-as-nails long fiber linen with soft organic cotton, then running it all through a heavy stone wash, we’ve imbued The Western Shirt in Indigo Stripe with that perfect balance of Laung Haul durability and a well-worn vintage hand. Finishing it with a classic Indigo Stripe colorway adds a bit of retro workwear appeal, while clean tailoring and meticulous detailing ensure this ranch-ready piece has the flare to garner a few compliments when you're out on the town.
- 7-oz. 55% linen, 45% organic cotton.
- Stonewashed for broken-in feel.
- Features our signature California collar.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with antique brass setting.
- Two flap chest pockets.
- Pointed western back yoke.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Double snap on rounded cuff.
- Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'0", wearing a Medium.