The Utility Shirt in Brushed Red Plaid
Rugged yet sophisticated, just like you. The Utility Shirt is at home tucked in under a blazer or untucked on a mountain trail. In this iteration, we’ve opted for a timeless Brushed Red Plaid colorway, accented with double-stitched dark horn buttons. Built with hard wearing double needle construction and bar tack stitching at stress points for those hard days, but with a tailored silhouette that will carry you effortlessly into the night. Consider the Utility Shirt your new wardrobe swiss army knife.
Loomed from 6.5oz organic cotton that offers all of the durable, moisture-wicking temperature regulation of cotton without the harmful environmental impact. This shirt is as soft as it is tough and the beautiful dark horn buttons are double-stitched to stand the test of time, or whatever else you throw at em’. 100% organic, responsibly sourced Cotton plus our usual obsession with quality craftsmanship equals 100% peace of mind, For The Long Haul.
- 6.5-oz. 100% Organic cotton.
- Signature California collar.
- Tailored fit & high armhole.
- Stays tucked & looks great untucked
- Rugged double needle construction.
- Bar-tacked at stress points.
- Dual button-through chest pockets.
- Double stitched buttons & buttonholes.
- Dark horn buttons.
- No pleats for easy ironing & clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.