The Tulum in Sage Stripe
With coastal cliffs, white sand beaches and breathtaking ancient ruins, Tulum, Mexico is a living testament to the fortitude of human ingenuity, and a colorful celebration of natural beauty, so we designed our Tulum shirt to embody both. Cut and sewn with our customary craftsmanship with retro piping details for some added visual oomph, this is the bold top we reach for when the day calls for sun, sand and adventure.
Just like the famed El Castillo ruins of its namesake, we built the Tulum to stand the test of time. 4-oz organic cotton construction keeps things light and breezy while sturdy features like lock stitched buttons and double-needle felled construction ensure this one will be making a statement for many summers to come. Cut and tailored for a perfect untucked fit with clean lines throughout and a laid back camp collar that’s meant to be worn wide open.
- 4-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Piping featured on collar and chest pocket hem.
- Camp collar (no collar stand) meant to be worn open.
- Clean front placket.
- Burnt corozo buttons.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Two rounded chest pockets.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 5'10", wearing a Medium.