It just feels right to give this jacket an 'Introduction'. Gentlemen, it is quite something. The concept, design and construction of this jacket has had so much hard work put into it - and you see this effort on every inch of the jacket. It's quite simply a magnificent piece of work.
It's a heavy jacket - and this is partly due to it's 490gr Halley Stevensons 100% waxed cotton - and partly due to the cotton and wool interior padding which makes this not only a jacket for wet weather, but a jacket for very cold weather too. The lining is manufactured by British Millerain in England, and will keep you very warm.
You could spend all day admiring the details, which is why we made extra effort to take lots of photos for you. it's a special jacket so if you have any further questions at all, just get in touch.
The fit of this jacket has been modified in the recent years - so it now fits true to size.
- Canvas 100% Cotton WAXED 490gr Manufacture HALLEY STEVENSONS, Scotland
- Thick, Resistant & Water-repellent
- Cotton-Wool padding TRISPACE LIGHT MICRO FIBRE 250gr/m2 + 100% Cotton Lining Manufacture BRITISH MILLERAIN, England
- Hood, double button/ flap closure, drawstring at the waist
- 2 bottom pockets with flaps + 1 chest pressure pocket
- Buttons in Natural COROZO ACAJOU HORN & COROZO Manufacture CORNE & COROZO, France
- Made in France & Europe
WASHING & CARE
- Hand wash only. Clean the canvas with a damp sponge
- DO NOT machine wash and tumble dry. No seriously...don't.