The Slim Jean in Wallace Wash Organic Selvage
Making a solid pair of jeans is all about keeping it simple and doing things the right way, not the easy way. For our Slim Jeans in Wallace Wash Organic Selvage, we did just that. The Wallace Wash nails that sweet spot where fresh selvage is just starting to wear in, and because the process involves a heavy garment wash, they feel as soft and well worn as they look. We finished them off with our signature map print pocketing and a leather back patch for some added visual appeal.
Selvage denim is an art form in and of itself, and it’s spawned a whole subculture full of denim enthusiasts who wouldn’t dream of wearing anything less. We kicked it up another notch by using only 100% organic cotton; it’s just as tough and versatile as the conventional stuff, but a whole lot gentler on the environment. Cuff em’ with pride, these puppies are the cream of the crop.
- 13-oz. 100% organic cotton
- Indigo selvage denim developed off a pair of vintage Taylor Stitch jeans.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton vintage SF map pocketing.
- Washed for a vintage feel.
- Slim (not skinny) fit, narrower than our Democratic fit through the thigh and calf.
- Medium rise with shape to keep the back waistband against your skin and some extra space to accommodate the boys.
- Button fly.
- Leather patch on backside of waistband.
- Custom developed YKK buttons and rivets to last you a lifetime.
- 34" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a 30.