The Moto Jacket in Black Steerhide
Please check the size guide carefully as this jacket fits a little smaller than other Taylor Stitch jackets.
Few pieces on the Taylor Stitch roster demonstrate our unwavering commitment to peerless craftsmanship and timeless design better than The Moto Jacket. As always, 2022’s run of this signature silhouette is built by hand right here in San Francisco by the legendary team at Golden Bear using premium 3.5-oz. full-grain leather. Packed with road-ready features like a two-way YKK zipper, articulated shoulders, and low-profile Thinsulate™ insulation, The Moto Jacket is the genuine article: an honest-to-goodness heirloom that’ll look and feel great—on or off a bike—until it’s time to pass it down to the next generation.
This year's iteration of The Moto Jacket stays true to the legacy of its predecessors with best-in-class materials and our characteristically exacting construction. This full-grain, drum-dyed 3.5-oz steerhide is hardy, but it'll soften and patina with each wear, gradually conforming to your shape and developing some one-of-a-kind character along the way. As great as it looks in photos, you’ve really got to try one on for the full experience—just don’t blame us if you never want to take it off again.
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- Chrome-tanned, drum-dyed 3.5-oz. full-grain steerhide.
- Fully lined.
- Thinsulate™ insulation.
- Flannel-lined pockets.
- Hidden snap collar.
- Zippered chest pockets.
- Interior chest pocket.
- YKK two-way antique brass zipper.
- Sleeve cuffs with antique brass zippers.
- Zig-zag stitch reinforced collar and inside leather wind flap.
- Articulated shoulder for greater range of movement.
- Dry clean only by leather professionals.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.