The Morse Pant in Sand Slub
By mixing a bit of linen into our 100% organic cotton we’ve created a pant that’s rugged enough for fieldwork, and refined enough for a night out, with slub texture that will make the most devout denim heads rethink their wardrobe. Gentlemen, meet The Morse Pant. We’ve outfitted these pants with a slew of rugged features (like bar-tack reinforced pockets, triple-needle stitching, and tough-as-nails YKK hardware), and given them a clean silhouette that’s easy to dress up or down. This stylish Sand Slub iteration has been given a thorough wash to reveal its amazing slub texture and give it a soft, lived-in feel on the very first wear.
Linen fibers are an average of 30% stronger than those of cotton, and by interweaving the two in just the right proportions we’ve managed to create a material that’s breathable, durable, and slubby enough to give Japanese selvage a run for its money. Finishing touches like angled slash access to our signature map print pocketing and a tailored silhouette make The Morse Pant a real wardrobe workhorse from workweek to weekend.
- 8-oz. 65% organic cotton, 35% linen.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton map pocketing.
- Garment dyed and washed for a soft lived in feel.
- Wash reveals amazing slub texture of this fabric.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back welt pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- YKK top button and zip fly closure.
- Triple needle stitching on waistband, out-seam, front and back joining seams.
- 34" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.