The Merino Henley in Heather Black
With its remarkable comfort and versatility, the original Merino Tee remains one of the most beloved styles on our roster to this day. The Merino Henley retains all of the incredible qualities of its short-sleeved predecessor—the luxurious texture, the performance features, and the perfected fit—in a fresh silhouette. It may look like a classic, but try one on for size and you’ll soon discover that this is a far cry from your average henley.
Because it’s built with merino wool, The Merino Henley packs some pretty incredible features under its hood: it wicks moisture, it regulates body temperature, it's anti-microbial and stain-resistant, and it offers UV protection! The mercerization process bolsters The Merino Henley’s durability, renders it machine-washable, improves its drape, makes for a more vibrant, lustrous look, and gives it some cashmere-like softness that feels amazing against the skin.
- 5-oz. 95% superfine 18.5 micron mercerized merino / 5% Lycra.
- The mercerization process gives merino amazing softness, increases the strength of fabric and makes the Merino machine-washable.
- Merino wool provides excellent moisture management, transferring moisture away from your body to keep cool and dry, as well as effective temperature regulation, odor control and stain resistance.
- Three-button half-placket front.
- Unbreakable urea cats eye buttons.
- Self-bound neckline.
- Tailored fit.
- Machine wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Made in Turkey.