The Maritime Shirt Jacket in Olive - L/42
A Taylor Stitch classic comes back to Revived - this Maritime in a beautiful olive colour with bone colour buttons has had a great life with its previous owner who took it to many places and adventures - it has been well worn but loved and cared and as a result it only has signs of wear but no marks or imperfections.
From the Website:
A water-resistant overshirt that gets its style from an impeccably tailored cut
Taylor Stitch’s custom-fabric, impeccably tailored garments are meant to stand the test of time, in terms of both style and wearability, and nowhere is that more apparent than in the Maritime Shirt Jacket. This overshirt is made from a 50/50 wool and polyester blend that combines the warmth and water resistance of wool with the hard-wearing strength of polyester in a shirt jacket that'll be with you for years to come.
- Cut from a tightly woven fabric made from a blend of wool and polyester
- Taylor Stitch’s signature California collar
- Dual oversized flap chest pockets
- Unbreakable Japanese urea cat's eye buttons
- Slim fit with a trim sleeve for a tailored look
- Single button shirt cuff
- Dry clean only