The Long Haul Jacket in Tobacco Waxed Canvas - M/40
A great comeback in our Revived Collection - this Waxed Long Haul has been kept very well by its previous owner - in a 'Lightly Worn' Condition it shows some signs of wear on the wax giving the jacket a nice lived- in feel.
This custom-developed and heavy-duty cotton has been weatherproofed the old fashioned way by the industry experts. This lends it not only a unique texture and look but also a propensity to age beautifully. It's also 100% organic, which means it's one more step towards a more sustainable clothing industry and a healthier planet.
- 10-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- Collar & cuffs lined with Brisbane Moss corduroy.
- Two rounded flap chest pockets. Left pocket with pen slot.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zigzag reinforcement stitching on collar and front placket.
- Custom copper YKK doughnut buttons & rivets.
- Interior Wickett & Craig leather patch.
- Spot clean as necessary.
- Made in United Kingdom.