The Long Haul Jacket in Peat Nep Herringbone
While the Long Haul may take its cues from the American trucker jackets of old, feature-rich design elements like oversized pockets, YKK hardware, and a unique Nep Herringbone finish set this iteration of our iconic Long Haul Jacket miles ahead of its predecessors. Built to live up to its name, this visually nuanced finish features a tight herringbone weave and distinctive zig-zag reinforcement, so it’ll pick up character for years to come.
This is a standout fabrication for our legendary Long Haul Jacket. A subtle herringbone weave provides textural nuance, while the natural flecking from the nep finish creates a distinctive look that will develop even more character with every outing. As always, we’ve finished it with custom YKK hardware, two interior map-print pockets, and zig-zag stitching at the collar and placket for extra durability.
- 9-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton vintage SF map pocketing.
- Washed for a vintage feel.
- Two rounded patch chest pockets. The left pocket features a pen sleeve.
- Front welt hand-warmer pockets.
- Two interior pockets at waist level.
- Zig-zag reinforcement stitching on under collar and front placket.
- Custom YKK donut buttons and rivets.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.