The Lined Watts Jacket in Olive
Built for all-conditions utility, The Lined Watts Jacket is a burly, feature-rich piece of outerwear that’ll keep you warm and dry no matter how fearsome the forecast. As the name suggests, we’ve bolstered its dry waxed organic cotton shell with an ultra cozy liner, and equipped it with a protective storm flap along the front to lock out wind and rain. A two-way zipper and antique brass eyelets at the armpits allow for easy air circulation, so The Watts can hold its own even when skies are clear.
The Watts’ 7-oz. organic cotton shell has been dry waxed for water-resistance and features some awesome herringbone texture, while its 12-oz. lining (which looks amazing thanks to its rich brown coloring) is built with a soft, cozy blend of acrylic, polyester, and recycled polyester. The silhouette is a classic, but subtle details—including cool slot buttons and snap tabs at the back for quick fit adjustments—ensure that The Watts will never blend into the background.
- 7-oz. 100% dry-waxed organic cotton herringbone.
- 12-oz. 40% acrylic, 40% polyester, 20% recycled polyester.
- Single chest pocket with snap flap closure.
- Two lower welt hand-warmer pockets with hidden snaps.
- Storm flap along front.
- Matching slot buttons.
- Ideal two way separating zipper at center front.
- Matching enamel finish metal eyelets under armholes.
- Waist snap adjustment tabs on back.
- Spot clean only.
- Made in China.
- Model is 5'10", wearing a Small.