The Jack in Pebble Plaid
If there’s one thing we know, it’s how to build a shirt. We’ve been honing our skills for well over a decade, and we like to think that those years of experience are evident in every stitch and seam. The Jack, our signature button down, may not have a ton of bells and whistles to hide behind, but it excels where it counts: top shelf materials, an expertly tailored fit, and peerless craftsmanship. Whatever’s on the horizon, The Jack won’t let you down.
This iteration of The Jack is made with soft, lightweight cotton, and we’ve enhanced its natural texture with a garment wash. Organic cotton is easier on the environment than the conventionally grown stuff; plus, it doesn’t rely on the use of harmful chemicals and pesticides, and it’s subject to strict quality control and labor oversight. A better shirt, Responsibly Built for the Long Haul.
- 4-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Garment washed for a soft hand feel.
- Features our signature Jack button-down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Rounded cuffs.
- Natural buttons.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Fits true to size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.