The Fillmore Hoodie in Cypress Terry
Our Fillmore Hoodie returns in a supple and sturdy organic cotton/recycled polyester French terry that stands out from the pack thanks to its rich, nuanced Donegal weave. Substantial, breathable, and superbly weighted, this is the one we reach for when the day calls for comfort. But make no mistake, while ideal for leisure, The Fillmore Hoodie In Cypress Terry is sturdy enough for hard labor when occasion calls.
Weighing in at 11-oz, this organic cotton and recycled polyester terry is sturdy, soft, and as Responsible as they come. Closer inspection of the intricate Donegal weave reveals subtle flecking throughout the material that will develop a natural, almost neppy hand over years of hard wear. Finished off with heavyweight ribbing at the side panels, cuffs, and hem for that legendary Fillmore comfort and mobility.
- 11-oz. 68% organic cotton, 28% recycled polyester, 4% spandex.
- Heavyweight rib used on bottom opening, cuffs, side panel, hood opening and pocket openings.
- Flecked texture.
- Kangaroo pocket.
- Three-piece hood for range of movement.
- Natural drawcord.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'0", wearing a Medium.