The Explorer Jacket in Vintage Arid Camo Dry Wax
Don’t let the lightweight construction fool you; The Explorer Jacket is built to teach the elements who’s boss. Outfitted with an arsenal of functional features, this organic cotton dry-waxed rain jacket will beat back rain and wind with ease, all while offering a ton of handy pocket space and fit adjustability. To top it all off, we’ve finished this new silhouette in a killer Vintage Arid Camo finish that will develop even more character as you put The Explorer through its paces.
This organic cotton dry-waxed canvas is bolstered by a soft chambray body lining with recycled nylon sleeve liners for easy wardrobe changes. Outfitted with an expansive five-pocket array, durable YKK hardware, and drawcords at the hood and waist with vintage-inspired leather cord stoppers for on-the-fly fit adjustments. Plainly speaking, The Explorer Jacket is about as functional as they come; the fact that it looks damn good is just icing on the cake.
- 8-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Dry wax finished offers wind and water repellency.
- 6-oz. 100% organic cotton chambray body lining.
- 1.5-oz. 100% recycled nylon sleeve lining.
- Three-piece hood for improved range of motion.
- Rounded drawcord with metal tips and leather cord stoppers at the hood opening and at the waist.
- Single side entry zip pocket at chest.
- Two lower flap patch pockets with top and side entry.
- Interior welt pocket at chest with snap closure.
- Two-way separating YKK zipper.
- Storm flap with YKK metal finish snaps.
- Adjustable snap cuffs.
- Bar-tacked at all stress points.
- Spot clean only.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.