The Emerson Jacket in Olive Double Cloth
Pack light; prepare for everything. It can be tough to strike a balance between those two maxims, but The Emerson makes it look easy. This mid-weight, low-profile jacket is the perfect all-rounder—we’ve trimmed the fat and stuck with the features that really matter, like rugged single-needle construction and an expertly tailored fit. A great man once said “it is not length of life, but depth of life,” so get out there and make it count.
This 9-oz 100% organic cotton has been garment dyed to achieve a rich, natural hue, and we’ve given it a wash to enhance its texture. Though The Emerson is unlined, Double Cloth is—as its name suggests—a dual-layered material that offers some extra heft and insulation. Corozo buttons and our signature zig-zag stitching add some unique character to this classic, comfortable jacket.
- 9-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Garment dyed and washed for a soft hand feel.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Two lower patch pockets.
- All pockets feature twill backing on the interior of the garment for stabilization.
- Single button cuff.
- Corozo buttons.
- Zig-zag stitching detail on under-collar.
- Single needle flat felled construction throughout.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.