The Dispatch Jacket in Black 3-Month Wash Selvage
The Dispatch Jacket takes much of what makes pre-1960s trucker jackets so beloved—especially the awesome pleated detailing along the chest—and modernizes it with a refined fit and rugged, Responsible materials. This time around, we built the silhouette with heavy-duty organic cotton selvage denim and gave it a thorough wash to achieve a soft, lived-in feel. It’s got all of the charm of a well-loved vintage piece, but we’re betting it’ll feel even nicer after it’s been in your rotation for a couple of months.
We built this iteration of The Dispatch Jacket with 13-oz. organic cotton—just as versatile as conventional cotton, but a heck of a lot easier on the environment. New coat of paint aside, the features that define the silhouette—including its pleated front, custom donut hole buttons, and cozy hand warmer pockets—are back in action here, but we’ve given the whole package a wash to improve its texture.
- 13-oz. 100% organic cotton selvage denim.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton vintage SF map pocketing.
- Washed for a vintage feel.
- Pleated from with bar tack reinforcement.
- Two lower welt hand warmer pockets.
- Two internal pockets at waist level.
- Custom Taylor Stitch donut hole gun metal buttons.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in China.