The Camp Pant in Natural Reverse Sateen - 33
Like New Condition for this Camp Pant that calls summer -
From the Website:
The cut of our Camp Pant is slightly more tapered than what you'd find at the hardware store, but the material—a 100% organic cotton reverse sateen—is just as resilient as any so-called work pant you're likely to come across. We opted for heavy-duty bar tack stitching (rather than flashy rivets) to reinforce stress points, so you can go from the workshop to the office without anyone giving you side-eye.
Sateen is in the twill family (like denim or khaki), but it's significantly softer. It's also, unfortunately, prone to snagging, which is why we've taken this 100% organic cotton sateen and reversed it: the soft "face" rests against the skin, and the durable "self" is exposed to the elements. The result is a pair of pants that's super comfortable, shockingly sturdy, and looks like a million bucks.
- 9-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- 5oz. 100% organic cotton, custom SF map print pocketing.
- Same beloved fit as our Chore Pant.
- Washed for a soft lived in feel.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back U-shaped patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points..
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- Double needle stitching throughout.
- 36" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.