The Bomber Jacket in Olive Wool - 44/XL
One of Taylor Stitch best seller this Bomber Jacket is in Like New condition.
From the website: First developed as a civilian-oriented take on the protective flight jackets developed for pilots during the First World War, the bomber remains a beloved staple to this day. Our take on this indispensable silhouette offers up all of its signature functionality in a substantial woolen finish—perfect as a mid-weight jacket to carry you through the cold season. If it looks like a classic, and it feels like a classic, well, it might just be a classic.
Weighing in at 16.5-oz, this cozy, substantial woolen blend offers just enough heft to keep you warm without slowing you down. This iteration of The Bomber features some heavy duty ribbing at the collar and cuffs to prevent warping—and because, let's face it, it looks cool. We added a storm flap for extra protection from the elements, and included two hand-warmer pockets to keep you cozy.
- 16.5-oz. 82% Wool, 18% Reclaimed polyester.
- Acetate sleeve lining to easily slide the jacket on.
- Heavy duty rib at collar and cuffs won’t stretch out.
- YKK antique brass two way separating zipper.
- Storm flap for added weather protection.
- Custom YKK antique brass bear snaps.
- Two lower welt hand warmer pockets.
- Dry or spot clean only.