Harris Jacket in Forest Dry Wax - XL/44
A 'New with Tags' Condition for this versatile Harris in Dry Wax from Taylor Stitch-
From the Website:
Traditional styling conspires with a suite of modern, technical features to make for a timeless piece of outerwear that doesn't live in the past. The Harris Jacket's classic look belies some thoughtful, utilitarian design: a weather-resistant outer shell, a packable hood, an array of useful pockets, and more. Of course, even if action, adventure, and foul weather aren't on the day's docket, you'll be glad for The Harris' good looks and exceptional comfort. Plus, who ever said 'no' to an extra pocket or two?
Alongside a storm flap on the front placket and pockets featuring hidden snaps, we gave The Harris Jacket's lightweight organic cotton shell a water-resistant finish for total protection from the elements. For extra warmth and insulation, we used a super soft 7-oz brushed organic cotton lining. An internal drawcord at the waist allows for on-the-fly fit adjustments, and antique brass YKK hardware adds a touch of vintage flavor to this handsome, all-purpose jacket.
Sleeve : 68cm
- 6-oz. 100% Organic Cotton shell.
- Shell features Water Resistant finish.
- 7-oz. 100% Organic Cotton body lining.
- Body lining heavily brushed for softness and warmth.
- Acetate sleeve lining to easily slide jacket on and off.
- Stand collar with packable hood.
- Storm flap with hidden snaps.
- Antique brass YKK zipper.
- Two side zip chest pockets for easy storage.
- Two angled lower hand warmer pockets with hidden snaps.
- Internal waist draw cord.
- Adjustable hidden snap cuffs with gusseted arm opening to keep the elements out.
- Two large interior pockets for extra storage.
- Spot clean only.