Flannel-Lined Quilted Waxed Rancher in Field Tan
A burly, heavyweight work jacket that’s quilted and flannel-lined for warmth and comfort.
Tough, timeless, and made in the USA, this men’s waxed canvas work jacket is built from a heavyweight waxed Martexin 10 oz. sailcloth designed to fend off cold and wet weather and develop a handsome patina over time. Quilted, flannel-lined, and stuffed with insulation, this heavyweight work jacket delivers truckloads of warmth in a roomy cut. Whether you’re layering up for cold cattle runs at the ranch or chopping wood at your buddy’s cabin after the sun goes down, this jacket is purpose-built for getting the job done in the cold.
- Made in the USA—Cut, sewn, and finished in Los Angeles
- Shell made from heavyweight 10 oz. waxed canvas
- Waxed on both sides of shell for warmth and insulation
- Quilted and stuffed with 4 oz. of insulation for reliable warmth in the cold
- Flannel-lined for comfort and warmth
- Undercollar lined with plush 8 wale cotton corduroy
- Buttoned chest flap pockets hold your EDC
- Side slit pockets warm your hands when the going gets brisk
- Re-waxable exterior for a lifetime of water-resistance
Martexin 10 oz. sailcloth, like selvage denim or finely tanned leather, will only get better with age. It's manufactured in Bridgeton, New Jersey by Fairfield Textiles—a renowned US fabric mill that's been around since 1930. To make the fabric in this jacket, 100% cotton is woven into a strong canvas material called sailcloth, and then gets coated in Martexin Original Wax for weather-resistance and enhanced durability.
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Body Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve Lining: 100% polyester
- Undercollar Lining: 8 wale corduroy