15OZ. SUVIN GOLD SELVEDGE DENIM JEANS - 33
Like New - with tags. Jeans model D1755 slim tapered.
- 15 oz. Unsanforized Japanese Suvin Gold Selvedge denim
- 100% cotton
- 4 Button fly featuring Original Studio D'Artisan buttons
- Selvedge button fly construction
- Engraved copper male/female rivets
- Heavy duck canvas pocket bags
- Fifth pocket selvedge detail
- 1/8" Thick Suede waistband leather patch
- SDA original back pocket stitch
- Center belt loop offset
Suvin Gold is a term coined for the ultra-rare (and absurdly expensive) cotton threading for garment construction. Suvin Gold features long-fiber properties (similar to Zimbabwe cotton) which are also uber fine and thin in nature, which lends to the ultra-soft feel of garments spun from this cotton. The silky luster draws from the natural wax content in the Suvin Gold cotton, allowing a true experience of embracing untreated cotton in its softest and purest form.