The Wells Jacket in Olive
We are not sure how Freenote keeps creating such beautiful pieces. Could be magic. We think they're just extremely good at making beautiful garments to a very high standard. The Wells Jacket has a double breasted design - something of a Peacoat you could say. Made from an absolutely stunning Japanese wool blend twill, it's a deep green, with subtle speckles of coloured yarn that give the material real character.
The cuffs, collar and pocket trim are all made from a contrasting brown suede, and the buttons are real horn and custom made in Italy.
The jacket fits a little small - please check the size guide for further details.
- Wool blend twill fabrics from Japan
- Contrast suede details
- Real horn button with burnt finish
- Vintage reproduction buckles from Japan
- Stamped label from Redwing leather USA
- Custom real horn buttons from Italy
- 70% wool 30% polyester, 100% cotton lining
- Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Sewn in USA