The Project Jacket in Field Tan Beeswaxed Canvas
Although the jacket may look like it's had a hundred years of use, it's actually not been worn that much. One button was lost from the bottom, but was repaired by Taylor Stitch with one of their own TS buttons in black - which we think kind of makes it look cool. The jacket is a pretty stiff heavily waxed material - but with wear and warmth it softens right up.
- 10-oz. beeswaxed army duck canvas.
- Custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- Custom YKK antique copper mushroom buttons.
- Button through flap top pocket with pen sleeve.
- Top & side entry bottom pockets.
- Flat felled seams throughout.
- Bar tacked at all stress points for reinforcement.
- Spot clean with a warm wet cloth. Do not wash, dry or dry clean.
- Proudly made in California.