The Pathfinder Jacket in Fatigue Olive Dry Wax
The Pathfinder’s 100% organic cotton outer is coated with a proprietary dry wax treatment, so it’ll hold up to wet weather and wear in beautifully as the years stack up. A lighter chambray lining and easy-on recycled nylon sleeves are the perfect weight for the warmer months while substantial enough to use as a top layer when frigid weather blows in. Finished with an arsenal of pockets and technical features that earn The Pathfinder a place by the door twelve months out of the year.
By leaning on a traditional dry wax technique, we’ve imbued The Pathfinder with all of the foul weather protection of a synthetic blend without the hefty toll on the environment. Add 100% organic cotton construction and a recycled nylon sleeve liner to the mix, and you’ve got a seriously Responsible piece of outerwear that doesn’t skimp on form or function. We call it craftsmanship without compromise, Built For The Long Haul.
- 8-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Dry wax finished offers wind and water repellency.
- 6.5-oz. 100% organic cotton chambray body lining.
- 3-oz. 100% recycled nylon sleeve lining.
- Two side entry zip pockets at chest.
- Two lower flap patch pockets with top and side entry.
- Interior welt pocket at chest with snap closure.
- Two-way separating YKK zipper.
- Storm flap with YKK enamel finish snaps.
- Adjustable snap cuffs.
- Action Back for greater range of movement.
- Throat latch.
- Bar-tacked at all points of stress.
- Spot clean only.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'1", wearing a Medium.