Ojai Jacket in Charcoal Wool - M/40
A store favourite the Ojai in Charcoal Wool in a 'Like New' Condition - Retails New at €245,00
From the Website:
The seasonal chill is upon us, but don't worry—we'd never leave Ojai fans out in the cold. Cut from a cozy 12-oz woolen blend and featuring some sophisticated bouclé texture, The Ojai Jacket in Charcoal Wool is a burlier, winter-ready take on this fan-favorite silhouette. Despite its refined look, The Ojai remains true to its workwear origins with meticulous construction and a wealth of handy pockets.
This 12-oz wool blend offers significant warmth and adds some extra structure to The Ojai's easygoing silhouette. All of the style's signature details—including dual-entry front patch pockets and vintage-style ring-back buttons—return alongside some cozy woolen texture, giving this update on The Ojai a unique finish that’ll look even better after it’s weathered some storms.
- 12-oz. 80% Wool, 20% unknown reclaimed fibers.
- Heather grey boucle with amazing texture and depth.
- Black ring-back buttons with brass pin and rings.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Dry Clean only.