The Rover Jacket in Ripstop Slate Dry Wax
The Rover Jacket is a true blue TS classic, and after a brief hiatus it's back in action with some new tricks up its sleeve. This Ripstop Slate Dry Wax edition is packed with the same killer features as its predecessors—a super soft moleskin lining, gusseted snap pockets, and antique brass hardware throughout (including grommet vents at the armpits)—but this time around we went with a weather-resistant ripstop canvas finish to keep you bone dry and comfortable no matter the forecast. Go on, rove a little.
This 9-oz 100% organic cotton canvas features a ripstop weave to prevent tearing, and we worked with the weatherproofing experts at Halley Stevensons in Scotland to give it a dry wax finish. Dry wax feels, well, dry to the touch, thereby avoiding the occasionally sticky texture of heavier wax treatments—it's barely noticeable, right up until the storm breaks. A cozy 10-oz moleskin lining and recycled polyester fill in the sleeves round out this classic piece of outerwear.
- 9-oz. 100% Organic Cotton ripstop dry wax canvas.
- Custom developed by Halley Stevensons, the leading expert in waxed/weatherproof fabrics since 1864.
- 10-oz. cotton moleskin collar and lining.
- Moleskin lined collar stand, collar, inside cuffs, and under pocket flaps.
- Lined sleeves for easy on and off.
- Recycled poly fill in arm for added warmth.
- Water and wind repellent.
- Antique brass armpit grommet vents.
- 3 gusseted snap-closure pockets.
- Lower pockets feature top and side entry.
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-closure.
- Antique brass YKK 2 way zipper with leather pulls.
- Custom TS antique brass YKK snaps.
- Signature zig-zag reinforcement stitch on back of collar.
- Spot clean only.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'2", wearing a Medium.
Unless otherwise specified we always use DHL Express within Europe. This usually takes between 1-2 working days to be delivered. If your order comes in before 11am, it will ship the same day- otherwise it will be shipped out the following working day.
FREE SHIPPING for all orders! DHL Express (1-2 Working Days)
FREE RETURNS on all Italy orders (except sale items)
Flat rate of €15 - DHL Express (1-2 Working Days)
FREE RETURNS on all European Orders (except Sale & Revived items)
We have temporarily stopped taking orders from the UK due to the Brexit changes that took place on Jan 1. For further information on this change please see here.
Rest of World
Zones 5 & 6 * - Flat rate of €38 - DHL
Rest of World - Flat rate of €40 - DHL
(* Zones 5 & 6 are: Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Canada, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Isle Of Man, Jersey, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Republic Of Moldova, Republic of Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United States)
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
We prepare and ship orders as soon as the order arrives as all our stock sits at our location. All orders made before 11am will ship out the same day.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
For orders within the European Union we use DHL Express which usually takes between 1-2 working days.