Churchill Peacoat in Navy
With a celebrated heritage and strong character, the Churchill Peacoat is not unlike the former Prime Minister it is named after.
Crafted from 100% English Melton wool and finished with lining, this reefer jacket combines practicality and elegance. Exquisite tailoring creates a sharp silhouette, with notched lapels and additional waist-height pockets adding a touch of formal sophistication.
This double-breasted coat is finished with embossed buttons sporting the brand name alongside an anchor motif, in a nod to the naval origins of the style.
Proudly made in England.
- Made in England
- 100% wool
- Regular fit
- Average length 89 cm
- Fully lined
- Four pockets: two hand-warmer, two patch
- Anchor button fastenings
Compare these product measurements to a similar garment you already own. Take all measurements from the outside with the garment lying flat.
HOW TO MEASURE
- Shoulder: Measure between the two shoulder seams, straight across the back
- Chest: Measure across the chest from underarm to underarm and double the measurement
- Waist: Measure the width of the garment, 20cm down from the chest and double the measurement
- Sleeve: Measure the length from the top of the sleeve, where it meets the shoulder seam down to the bottom of the cuff
- Length: Measure the centre back of the garment, from the bottom of the collar straight down to the hem
MENS OUTERWEAR & TOPS
WARNING: We ship FAST!
Unless otherwise specified we always use DHL Next Day Delivery. If your order comes in before 11am, it will ship the same day and you'll receive it the next day (European orders only).
FREE SHIPPING for all orders! Next Day Delivery
FREE RETURNS on all Italy orders
Flat rate of €10 - DHL Next Day Delivery
FREE SHIPPING for orders over €200
FREE RETURNS on all European Orders.
Rest of World
Zones 5 & 6 * - Flat rate of €25 - DHL
Rest of World - Flat rate of €38 - DHL
(* Zones 5 & 6 are: Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Canada, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Isle Of Man, Jersey, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Republic Of Moldova, Republic of Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United States)
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
We prepare and ship orders as soon as the order arrives as all our stock sits at our location. All orders made before 11am will ship out the same day.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
For European orders, unless you chose a 'Standard Shipping' service, you will receive your order the next day. For orders outside of Europe, expect to receive your order from 2-3 days.