CD-4 Jacket in Brown
The first thing we notice about this beautiful jacket when you put it on - is that even though it has a rugged character in the fabric and details - the silhouette it cuts on your body is wonderfully classic. This jacket is incredibly versatile - and could be dressed up with a lovey roll-neck sweater underneath - or super casual with some raw denim and big-ass boots.
The fabric has a really substantial feel - almost like a lightly waxed denim. The texture and colour is really stunning and the Alpaca and wool lining makes this a jacket that can be worn in cooler weather too.
The jacket fits small - we recommend taking one size larger than your usual Freenote size. If you're unsure on sizing just jump on the chat below and we'll help you select.
- 15 ounce pigment dyed fabric from Japan
- Alpaca/wool lining from Japan
- 1/8" double needle stitch detail
- Front pleat detail
- Interior welt pocket
- Universal zipper from Japan
- Custom metal trims from Kentucky
- SB Tanning Co leather patch
- 100% cotton exterior, 50% alpaca 50% wool interior
- Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Sewn in USA